Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate Teaching
I have been involved in teaching a number of subjects in Information Systems, Programming, Web Design, Research Methodology and Management, on undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels. This reach teaching experience contributed to further research opportunities that inspired my interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approaches resulting in publications. The following are records of teaching from 2010 onwards:
From March 2010 to 26 December 2012 course leader for the following undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Department of Economics, University of Zadar, Croatia:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Negotiations
- Business Communication
- Compensation Management (Master’s degree)
- Quality Management
- Research Methodology (Master’s Degree Coordinator).
From January 2013 to December 2014 course leader of the following postgraduate courses at the School of Computer Science, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg:
- IRM - Introduction to Research Methods for Honours Degree
- Academic Writing (Note: all students submitted research papers for publications and one paper was published. (See List of Publications).
From January 2013 to 2015 appointed primary lecturer for the following programming modules at School of Computing, College of Science, Engineering and Technology, UNISA:
- Advanced Programming- Formal Program Verification
- Web Design
I always have had a desire to inspire and guide my students from different cultural and disadvantaged backgrounds.